With a little over two weeks before Christmas, and the weather making it feel like Winter is most definitely here, read on for the Beacon Hotel’s summary of some of the festive events taking place in the local Cornwall area before Christmas.
Christmas Choir performances at Trerice
- Celebrate Christmas with local choirs in the barn at Trerice, and enjoy carol performances and festive treats in the barn restaurant.
- Taking place on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd December, this event will surely put you in the festive mood! More information here: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events/9d055e57-8c19-40d6-8580-a3d56e792dfb/pages/details
Visit a festively decorated Trelissick House
- Taking place throughout December, this is one warm welcome that you don’t want to miss. From the warm reception through the wreathed front doors, you will be greeted with Christmas decorations and twinkling lights like no others.
- Find out more here: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events/50ffbe8f-366b-4b90-ac7e-915178b556a6/pages/details
Eden’s Festival of Christmas
- Running from end of November to end of December this wintery wonder will touch your festive senses like no other. Admire beautiful artwork, be entertained by traditional music whilst enjoying a glass of mulled wine and then wander after dark through a spectacular light display.
- Read more here: https://www.edenproject.com/visit/whats-on/christmas-in-cornwall
Once the festive period is over, we then look forward to the New Year and all that this offers. At the Beacon Hotel, we already have two events planned that we are very much looking forward to:
- Valentine’s Day is the most romantic time of the year and gives us the extra excuse to spoil that special someone. With our magnificent location with both countryside and coastal views, why not surprise your loved one with a romantic break away and book to stay with us?
- Over the weekend of 14th to 16th February 2020, you can stay with us for 1 or 2 nights and enjoy luxury accommodation, a romantic 3-course evening meal, a full Cornish breakfast and a box of chocolates and bottle of Prosecco.
Murder Mystery Night
- Taking place on Saturday 29th February 2020, is our eagerly anticipated overnight Murder Mystery night. The year is 1921 and the once affluent Lord Edwards invites you to his hotel, built to celebrate the end of the great war it is a place for the rich and famous to gather. Anybody who is anybody will be there. Hotel 1921, the place where anything can happen…even murder.
- For just £179 per couple (2 people) you can enjoy both this riotous Hotel 1921 murder mystery evening with professional actors and the excellent food and first-rate hospitality of the Beacon Country House Hotel staying in one of our lovely rooms.
- Tickets for this event are strictly limited and there are only 2 rooms still available! Contact us on 01872 552318 to secure your place today.