Stay for 4 nights or more and receive 20% off our standard flexible rates
Spring is a wonderful time to be down in Cornwall, to take advantage of the county when it is a bit quieter. Why not take a walk on the South West Coastal Footpath as the brilliant tapestry of wild flowers such as violets, primroses, bluebells, pink thrift and wild campion spring into bloom, or visit one of the many beaches.
The County is full of interesting events, good examples being:
- Barbara Hepworth: Art and Life – Explore the life and work of one of the greatest sculptors of the 20th century
- 100 Stories at Bodmin Jail – In 1923 the last prisoners left Bodmin Jail. The Jail will be marking this key moment in its history with an exciting program of events throughout 2023.
- St Piran’s Day Sunday 5th March 2023 – The big one. This traditional Cornish Patron Saint’s day is a must-celebrate across the Duchy and throughout Cornwall. There’s a notable march at Perranporth Beach but celebrations happen everywhere!
- Boscastle Walking Week 16th – 21st April – Boscastle Walking Week is an intimate event run by local people that has grown in popularity over the years, participants in the organised walks get to explore the beautiful the countryside around the village of Boscastle and beyond.
- Porthleven Food Festival 21st – 23rd April 2023 – Porthleven Food Festival will return bringing with it some of the best chefs and foodie offerings from across the South West.
- Rattler Fest 21st – 22nd April 2023 – Adults-only live music festival with amazing touring acts and tons of activities throughout Healey’s Cornish Cyder Farm, Penhallow, between Truro and Perranporth.
- Trevithick Day Saturday 29 April 2023 – Historical celebration of an inventing genius and his fantastic Cornish hometown All over Camborne, next to Redruth
It’s also a great time to take advantage of seeking out some of Cornwall’s hidden gems, whilst the coast is clear, such as Golitha Falls near Lanreath, The Hidden Valley Garden near St Austell, St Necton’s Glen Waterfall near Tintagel, and Pencarrow House close to Wadebridge alongside the fabulous National Trust properties.
As valued customers of “The Beacon”, the time is ripe to introduce our Spring Offer, so for stays of 4 nights or more during March & April 2023 take advantage of a 20% discount from our standard flexible rates.
Cornwall is breath taking at this time of the year, so if you fancy a break away please give us a call on 01872 552318 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can view our availability, prices, and book online by clicking the button below.
**Offer only available for new bookings who book directly via or booking system or a telephone call. Prices based on B & B**