BEACON HOTEL OPENS FOR GUESTS FROM THE 4TH JULY 2020
We hope you are all safe and keeping well.
We are so pleased that following the latest governments announcement the Beacon Hotel is opening its doors to guests looking to holiday in this wonderful part of Cornwall from the 4th July.
As always our guests and staff safety is of paramount importance, and we have been working hard at the hotel over the last few months implementing and preparing for reopening with suitable processes in place to comply with the social distancing/safety guidelines etc. Whilst we want to keep you safe our paramount objective is for you to be able to relax and enjoy your stay with us, and we believe the Beacon Hotel will enable you to do that.
We are currently now taking bookings with arrival dates from the 4th July onwards, and we have also opened our diary for 2021 bookings so contact us to get the best deal available or book online today by clicking here
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or queries, via email or phone on 01872 552318.
Our established team are looking forward to welcoming you and we would like to thank everyone for their continued support during these changing times.
Kind Regards and Stay Safe
Nigel, Jayne, Sam, Alice & Team
Keeping our Guests and Staff Safe
We believe it will be possible to reopen our hotel and restaurant and other facilities while adhering to social distancing restrictions and other Government guidelines designed to safeguard public health and safety, and minimise the spread of Coronavirus. We have outlined below some of the measures we are taking to adjust our operations and protect the health of our guests and team members. More detailed protocols have been developed and these procedures will be shaped further by Government guidelines and regulations, and will continue to evolve in response to any changes in the medical advice.
- Our housekeeping team will be divided into small dedicated teams and will receive specialist training before any form of reopening takes place.
- The team will be provided with PPE and additional masks, gloves and aprons to ensure that they can carry out their roles effectively, whilst maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness for our guests.
- All our rooms are now disinfected with a proven multi surface disinfectant cleaner with a broad spectrum activity against viruses, bacteria, fungi & spores that passes EN 14476 & EN 1276 regulations which is recommended by both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organisation.
- We will also be laundering all linen at 70 degrees Celsius – in line with government guidelines
- To minimise touch points for guests and staff, all non-essential items across the hotel and facilities will be removed, including magazines, leaflets, and in-room guides. These will all be available on request at the reception desk.
- Sanistations and Hand Sanitizers are available throughout the hotel.
- We will also be requesting that card payments are the main form of payment.
- If you or anyone in your party is showing symptoms of coronavirus, you are asked not to travel.
Supporting social distancing
While we are fortunate at The Beacon Country House Hotel to enjoy ample space across our facilities and our grounds, we will be implementing the following further measures to support safe social distancing for our guests and our staff.
- We will be requesting that only 2 people occupy the reception area at one time
- When using our public rooms please be aware of social distancing.
- Our furniture and seating areas are spaced out to observe social distancing rules.
- Drinks ordered at our bar will be delivered to your table/seating area
Food & Drink
When the hotel reopens, we will take all necessary measures to minimise contact across our restaurants. These will include
- Spacing out all tables across our restaurants to ensure that social distancing can be complied with.Introduction of screens to separate tables and diners
- Protecting the health and safety of our chefs by offering streamlined menus
- Guests will now be able to choose a time slot for breakfast and dinner and we will be removing the buffet option so that breakfast is served directly to your table.
- If you are a hotel guest, you will also be given the opportunity to enjoy breakfast in your bedroom.
- Offering a room-service option, so that meals can be delivered to and enjoyed in your hotel bedroom