We are very much looking forward to the spring season at the Beacon Hotel. There has been lots going on behind the scenes in preparation for the start of this year’s season. We are now open to visitors and we have some news to share with you.
Beacon Hotel Refurbishment
After a very busy and hectic January and February renovating the Beacon Hotel, we are excited to reopen our doors for the start of the new spring season. Below show some photos of the newly decorated hotel bedrooms and we are very pleased to welcome our visitors (both old and new) to spend a rejuvenating stay with us enjoying the hotel’s refurbishment.
Dinner at Beacon Hotel
We are now open in the evening for dinner to non-residents so why not come and visit us for a delicious evening meal? Enjoy the spectacular views from our dining room whilst savouring a freshly prepared meal using locally sourced ingredients from our Cornish suppliers. Our in-house chef Steve can cater for all food intolerances and allergies.
Booking is required, call us on 01872 552318 to make a reservation.
Special Occasions at Beacon Hotel
Did you know that you can hold your special event at the Beacon Hotel? For any special occasion such as a milestone birthday or anniversary, our restaurant with its glorious views, offers the perfect location for you to celebrate in comfort and style.
Whether it be for the entire weekend, or for a splendid celebratory evening, we are here to help with themes, seating arrangements, accommodation and great service. Whilst our in-house chef can cater your menu or buffet selection to your individual requirements.
So, for a party to remember, that’s custom-made to your group’s requirements, book the Beacon Hotel for your next special occasion.
Some local events taking place in Cornwall in March
There is still lots going on throughout Cornwall over the coming months. Take a look below at our selection for events taking place in March.
Celebrating Work and Play Photographic Exhibition
- Running until 14th March at Penlee House in Penzanze is this exhibition of 130 photographs covering a variety of themes, with scenes captured by both amateurs and professionals.
- The show covers over 150 years of photography, with the earliest image on display dating from 1858 and the most recent from 2011. Find out more here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/exhibitions/west-cornwall/penzance/celebrating-work-and-play.
Falmouth Spring Festival
- Taking place between 19th and 29th March is this early season celebration of coast, community and culture. As profiled on the BBC’s Great British Garden Revival programme, this wonderful festival, brings together the Falmouth community like no other.
- Find out more here and here. Sponsored by University of Exeter, the festival brings an explosion of colour, life and activity to the town.
A Sharp Pencil at Falmouth Art Gallery
- Running until 21st March is this celebration of all forms of drawing. Highly detailed drawings by Falmouth-based artist Patrick Woodroffe, alongside those by his friend, Peter Markey, will be displayed, as well as pencil masterpieces drawn from Falmouth’s collection and loaned by contemporary artists.
- See Falmouth Art Gallery for more information
Looe Blues, Rhythm & Rock Festival
- Following the success of the Cornwall Rocks music festival in Looe in November 2019, Solid Entertainments holding the Looe Blues, Rhythm & Rock Festival at Tencreek Holiday Park in Looe on 20th, 21st and 22nd March 2020.
- This cross-genre indoor music festival has a full line-up for three days – see here for more details.
If you fancy a spring break to revive yourself (and your loved ones) at a home away from home, our spring offer applies for stays up to the end of March. Why not book now to stay with us at Beacon Hotel? We’d love to welcome you to our newly renovated hotel in St Agnes.