Spring is a wonderful time to be down in Cornwall, to take a walk on the South West Coastal Footpath as the brilliant tapestry of wild flowers such as violets, primroses, bluebells, pink thrift and wild campion spring into bloom.
The County is full of interesting events, good examples being:
- St Ives Feast & Hurling the Silver Ball – 10th Feb 2020
- Cornish Pasty Week – 23rd Feb 2020 to 29th Feb 2020
- World Pasty Championships at Eden – 29th Feb 2020
- Cornwall Air Ambulance: Rugby Ramble – 1st March 2020
- St Piran’s Day Celebrations in Cornwall – 5th March 2020
- Falmouth Spring Festival – 19th March 2020 to 29th March 2020
- Looe Blues, Rhythm & Rock Festival – 20th March 2020 to 22nd March 2020
It’s also a great time to take advantage of seeking out some of Cornwall’s hidden gems, whilst the coast is clear, such as Golitha Falls near Lanreath, The Hidden Valley Garden near St Austell, St Necton’s Glen Waterfall near Tintagel, and Pencarrow House close to Wadebridge alongside the fabulous National Trust properties.
As valued customers of “The Beacon”, the time is ripe to introduce an Spring offer, so from Monday the 17th February until Tuesday 31st March, our offer is
Bed and Breakfast from £100.00 per room per night in our Standard Rooms or Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from £137.00 per room per night
If you want that extra bit of luxury our Premium Rooms are available from £125 per room per night Bed & Breakfast Basis or Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from £155.00 per room per night.
Please be aware we have very limited availability with this offer so early booking is advisable. The quickest way to find availability is with a phone call.
Cornwall is breath taking at this time of the year, so if you fancy a early year break away please give us a call on 01872 552318 or email us at email@example.com quoting ‘Spring Offer’
**Offer only available for new bookings who book directly through Hotel via a telephone call and prices based on 2 people sharing a room**