As we start our Christmas preparations in earnest in north Cornwall, here are some Cornish Christmas events to look forward to that will help get you in the festive mood, and will help you with your Christmas shopping list.
Bedruthan Christmas Fair
- Being held on 23rd and 24th of November, this Christmas Fair will feature some of the most talented craftspeople and artisan makers from around the South West. An ideal place to pick up some unique Christmas gifts!
- Find out more about it here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/seasonal/north-coast/mawgan-porth/bedruthan-christmas-fair
Christmas Tudor Banquet
- Being held across several dates starting from 29th November is this festive Banquet being held at Trerice. Stepping back in time to 1573, you will enjoy a three-course meal, live entertainment, music and song from a bygone era in this Elizabethan manor house.
- Find our more from the National Trust website: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events/96dcffa6-1602-4100-8768-1b869d8461a3/pages/details
Tours with the Conservation Team at Trerice
- In addition to the Christmas Tudor banquet, Trerice Conservation Team are also giving tours of the house during weekends in November and December. You’ll be able to find out about the work involved in taking care of this spectacular mansion.
- Find the tour dates here: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events/561552a7-5296-406f-af90-223e15697bc5/pages/details
Trelissick Christmas Craft Fair
- On Sunday 1st December you can look for that perfect Christmas gift for someone special from the Trelissick craft fair which promises a variety of gifts handmade by National Trust staff and volunteers.
- Find out the opening times here: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events/bee4a9b2-91c5-4c01-aa46-8b8fbfd94ec3/pages/details
Healey’s Cornish Christmas Market
- Between 23rd November to 16th December is Cornwall’s only Christmas market set on a working farm at Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm situated between Newquay and Truro. The farm is transformed with a magical, festive atmosphere with lights sparkling along the 80-year old cobbled courtyard.
- In addition to the markets, the farm offers a full, fun day out for the family. Find out more here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/seasonal/healeys-cornish-christmas-markets