Date: Saturday 29th February 2020, 7.00pm
Venue: The Beacon Country House Hotel, St Agnes, Cornwall. TR5 0NW
The year is 1921 and the once affluent Lord Edwards invites you to his hotel, built to celebrate the end of the great war it is a place for the rich and famous to gather. Anybody who is anybody will be there including the loud and brash Rosaline Warner. Anything you may need then don’t hesitate to ask friendly hotel manager Alan Cooper and his staff.
Will there be any trouble during service? What exactly does Rosaline want and at what cost? Hotel 1921, the place where anything can happen…even murder.
- Murder mystery overnight break for 2 people
- A thrilling murder mystery evening with professional actors
- A welcome drink
- A three course dinner with tea and coffee during the entertainment
- An overnight stay in a standard double, twin room or premium room (dependant on availability)
- Cooked breakfast in the morning
For just £179 per couple (2 people) you can enjoy both this riotous Hotel 1921 murder mystery evening with professional actors and the excellent food and first-rate hospitality of the Beacon Country House Hotel staying in one of our lovely rooms.
Please note that tickets for this event are strictly limited to ensure the personal touch so early booking is advised. For more information about Murder at the Beacon please call 01872 552318 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org