There are always lots of local events being held throughout Cornwall at any time of the year. And the variety of these events always means that there is something for everyone. Our highlights of the events coming up this September are as follows:
Rattler Ride 2019
- Being held on Saturday 7th September, this is a sporting event with a difference. This is your chance to take part in a cycling event with a professional rider at your side offering support and guidance.
- Find out more here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/sports/north-coast/perranporth/rattler-ride-2019
World Belly Board Championships 2019
- Taking place on Sunday 8th September at Perranporth Beach in Cornwall, this popular traditional surf event will see more than 200 people compete in a series of races, using wooden boards which hark from a by-gone era.
- Find out more here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/sports/north-coast/perranporth/world-belly-board-championships
Watergate Bay Speed Hillclimb
- Taking place for a second time on 14th/15th September 2019, this motorsport weekend based in Newquay is now an annual event.
- Read more here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/sports/north-coast/newquay/watergate-bay-speed-hillclimb
Redruth International Mining & Pasty Festival 2019
- Also taking place on Saturday 7th September, this event is completely free and celebrates the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Redruth – through pasties, mining and music.
- Read more here: https://www.visitcornwall.com/whats-on/west-cornwall/redruth/mining-and-pasty-festival